Woobi is looking for a Business Development Manager to join the sales team and lead a process of identifying business opportunities and acquiring new publishers. Creating a process from research to closing, building the lead pipeline, and eventually bringing new publishers to use Woobi's solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
- Your key role is to identify, contact, sell, close and onboard new developers/publishers within the gaming industry.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- Maintain a pipeline of new prospective partners.
- Work closely with the account management team to hand over new partners.
- Guide and advise developers on how to maximise potential partnership to improve their games and apps, monetiz\e and retain their players.
- Represent Woobi in trade events and conferences around the world.
- BA/BS Degree
- Experience in sales/business development in the ad tech / Games or mobile apps industry.
- Passion and drive for mobile apps and ecosystem.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and have a self-driven work-style.
- Able to work Independently.
- Drive and execute multiple sales prospects in parallel.
- Fluent in English. Extra language is a big plus.
- Passionate about games.
- You have a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.