We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory tests as well as automated tests in order to ensure product quality.
As a QA Engineer you will estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Java QA Automation engineer with development coding skills as part of the R&D team.
- Designing and executing automatic testing suit for complete modules and/or Workflows.
- Converting business requirements into test plans and test cases.
- Working closely with software developers to develop test specifications and build test cases to
- Rigorously test product functionality and investigate all potential product test failures.
- 3+ Years of QA Automation experience
- Experience with writing STD - must
- Experience with creation of an automation platform for Web services, web interfaces and mobile interfaces.
- Working with Linux environments/Devops experience
- Experience with Jenkins.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player and can work with minimal supervision
- Experience with the following technologies :JSystem, elasticsearch, kibana, logstash, jMeter.
- Experience with TDD and or CI - Big advantage!