We are looking for a Full-stack Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application as well as connecting to the server .
You will work with the Back-End team as well as the designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Maintaining and updating the existing features
- Developing new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- At least 2 years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- Experience with one or more of the following: PHP, Node.js - Must.
- Experience with the following technologies: ReAct, Angular.js - a big advantage
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- You may be working with clients, so excellent visual, written, and verbal communication skills, high level of English.
- You're ready to work hard while doing amazing stuff
- You love investigating stuff, reading and learning
- Self-taught or schooled doesn't matter as long as you're curious a fast learner, and fast to respond