We are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join our growing Video-Advertising department, to identify business opportunities from research to closing & onboarding of new partners within the industry.
You will have the opportunity to sell a new, innovative and premium product to some of the biggest companies in the advertising world.
- Identify new opportunities for the Woobi video division and analyze their potential.
- Generate leads, identify the decision makers and maintain a pipeline for new partners.
- Analyze the game and suggest the best-suited solution from the Woobi product portfolio.
- Support partners during the boarding and integration process
- Provide Publishers and game developers with advice on best practices
- Meet and exceed individual targets on a consistent basis
- Develop a solid partnership with his/her clients
- Represent Woobi at conferences around the world
Requirements & Experience:
- 1+ years of sales experience, with a proven sales track record in Video – a must
- Experience working with DSPs, SSPs and/or media agencies – an advantage
- Self-starter, proactive, outstanding communication and presentation skills
- English at mother tongue level. Additional language – an advantage
- Passion for games and lots of gaming experience
- High technical abilities, quick learner
- Analytical skill – a significant advantage
- Knowledge of HTML – an advantage
- Functions well in a fast pacing environment
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic
- Proactive; able to work independently; tenacious; goal-oriented; team player
- Very well organized