We are looking for an experienced financial controller to undertake financial & BI management. The proper candidate will be subordinate to the company’s CEO and will be managing the company’s finance department.
The position includes operation of A/R, A/P, corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget, forecasts and P&L reports preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- To comprehend configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and preparing dashboards.
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts, including consolidations.
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements, sales and P&L reports according to profit units in order to optimize cash flow and create forthcoming business plans.
- Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Preparation of annual audit, various taxation filings including coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Support month-end and year-end closing process.
- Hands on managing all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P and oversee and prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Conduct all company accounts, including manage, plan and control budget & cash flow.
- Assist the CEO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/ economics or equivalent financial degree – a significant advantage
- Financial Controller experience 1-2 years – a must
- High level of Excel – a must
- Experience in High Tech Global Company
- Budget planning and monitoring experience
- English - strong written & oral communication skills