We are looking for an account manager to join our growing Video-Advertising department.
An account manager is in charge of managing accounts for our global demand partners, maintaining communication and developing relationships, working with different ad-servers in addition to the Woobi platform, monitoring traffic, and optimizing campaigns and ensuring delivery & fill-rates to our partners satisfaction. Further responsibilities include creating trend and analytical reports, as well as managing financial budgets and upselling.
- Reach out to potential clients and manage a personal pipeline
- Identify new opportunities for the Woobi video division and analyze the potential of all leads
- Learn the full scope of the Woobi video product portfolio and determine which product to pitch to relevant leads
- Meet and exceed personal targets
- Work closely with the other teams to be ahead of the curve
- Research the digital video industry to understand current competition, industry trends and build industry knowledge
- B.A/ BSc degree - A must (Economics/Finance/Industrial Engineering - an advantage)
- English at mother tongue level, Additional language is a significant advantage
- Knowledge / Experience in the online advertising industry – a must
- 1+ years of experience in Online Video Advertising - AOL & SpotExchange - significant advantage.
- Experience working with DSPs, SSPs and/or media agencies - an advantage
- Experience in managing the full sales lifecycle, from lead generation to closure – significant advantage
- Analytical skill and attention to detail - able to quickly find anomalies within trend and analytical reports.
- Self-starter, proactive, outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Eagerness to contribute and implement new ideas and programs to the team
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic technical abilities, comfortable with learning new platforms, quick learner
- Function well in a fast pacing environment, able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic
- Proactive; able to work independently; tenacious; goal-oriented; team player
- Multitasking skills, ability to see a project from start to end
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications (word, excel, outlook)
- SAT score: +600 - an advantage