We are looking for a financial analyst to join our finance team to ensure accurate recording and enable decision-making, measurements, budget control and ongoing monitoring.
The position includes operation of corporate accounting, financial reporting, budget, forecasts and P&L reports preparation.
• Analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and preparing dashboards.
• Working with several interfaces from different departments.
• Preparation of monthly and annual financial reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts, including consolidations.
• Preparation and analysis of financial statements, sales and P&L reports according to profit units in order to optimize cash flow and create forthcoming business plans.
• Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
• Support month-end and year-end closing process.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting/ economics/ bills management or equivalent financial degree – a must
• Strong analytical skills – a must
• High level of Excel – a must
• Experience with Tableau – an advantage
• Budget planning and monitoring experience – an advantage
• English - strong written & oral communication skills – a must