We are seeking a highly motivated technical account manager to lead the relationship with Woobi’s Global RTB partners. The technical account manager will play a key role in some of the most important Global accounts, including on-boarding and support of premium DSP’s and SSP’s, performance optimization, and ongoing partner relationship management and growth.
This opportunity is ideal for account managers who are up for a dynamic exciting role, combining both technical and business expertise in one of the most in a fast-paced companies in the industry.
What will you be doing?
Manage and coordinate communication with our Global SSP/DSP Partners
• Onboard, support and ongoing client relationship management.
• Define and Develop the Audience Segmentation and Strategy.
• Make recommendations to clients' on their use of the platform, aiming at improving results and efficiency
• Support the client with a high degree of responsiveness and accuracy
• Troubleshoot client reported issues and escalate as needed
• Analyzing inventory/data, providing executable insights to the R&D\product teams, sales teams and operations
• Upsale of new features
• Ability to translate business requirements into product/technical solutions.
• Identify trends and leverage this data to suggest improvements in the product and/or the client's use of the product
• drive value to your accounts acting as a strategic and technical adviser and programmatic specialist.
0.5-2 Years’ experience as a technical account manager.
BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Client facing with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment (both Sales and Technical)
Analytic, Detail oriented, Problem solver, Comfortable with data analysis, highly motivated to learn the RTB protocols and industry