Woobi is searching for a talented, passionate for games, sales oriented Publisher Account Manager to join our team!
In this role, you will be the day to day contact with our publishers, and the voice and face of our business. Publisher Account Manager is responsible for growing each account, running trend and analytical reports, managing all post-sales communication with the publisher, from onboarding and testing, regular check-ins and relationship development, to monthly reporting.
- Working with the publisher development team to onboard new publishers.
- Work with the ad operations team for campaign alignment.
- Manage direct publisher accounts, monitor daily, and actively look for opportunities to grow supply by partnering with the sales team.
- Troubleshooting issues that arise with publisher integrations.
- Build a long lasting relationship with each publisher.
- Onboard, train, and make recommendations to publishers integrating Woobi’s monetization platform
- Assist with the integration of all new SDK publishers and ensure their needs are answered quickly and accurately by facilitating solutions across multiple departments
- Have regular meetings and calls with key publishers to ensure elite level service and to anticipate any development changes or needs
- English at mother tongue level – a must. Additional language is an advantage
- Knowledge / Experience in the online advertising industry – a must
- 1-2 years experience as a Publisher AM – an advantage
- Sales experience - an advantage
- Analytical skill and attention to detail – a must
- Ability to provide a high quality of customer service to Publishers.
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications (Word, Excel)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic technical abilities, comfortable with learning new platforms, quick learner
- Function well in a fast pacing environment, able to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic
- Proactive; able to work independently; tenacious; goal-oriented; team player
- Multitasking skills, ability to see a project through until the end
- Very well organized
- Bachelor’s degree - an advantage